Management Professional with 40 years of experience. Held top management positions in national and international companies in multiple activity sectors: consultancy, industry, banking, tourism, real estate, information and communication technologies, insurance, investment funds, civil aviation, and railways.
Invited Assistant Professor at the ISCTE – IUL (17 years).
President of the Alumni Club at the ISCTE (7 years).
President of the Economists Golf Club (4 years).
Business Management Degree – ISCTE – IUL (1979).
Post-Graduation AMP – Advanced Management Program – Harvard Business School (1995).
Multiple management courses professional development taken in Portugal and abroad.
Member of the Portuguese Economists Association – Professional ID card (Specialization: Business Economics and Management).
Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, and Italian.
Banco Pinto & Sotto Mayor, Lusotur, Altitude Software, Açoreana Seguros, GroundForce/Serviços Portugueses de Handling, Lusíadas Saúde, CP-Comboios de Portugal, E.P., Grupo Crédito Agrícola.
- Business Management and Administration.
- Strategic Vision and project implementation.
- Business internationalization, development, and innovation.
- Business restructuring and turnaround processes.
- Corporate finance and mergers / acquisitions.
- Team leadership and integration of skills.