Professional with 30 years of management experience. Develops Consultancy, Financial Management, General Management, and other top management positions in different business areas in national, international, and multinational companies.
Degree in Business Administration from the Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG) – Lisbon University.
Post-Graduation – Golden Master – from the Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG).
Several national and international technical and management training courses.
Member of the Portuguese Economists Association since 1986.
Languages: Portuguese, English, French, and Spanish.
KPMG, Electrolux, Portugal Telecom Group, Sulpedip, Vanpro (Johnson Controls Group and FAURECIA group), OM the Sports and Marketing Company (Spain).
- Consultancy and management;
- Investment planning, implementation and management control;
- Project management;
- Investment analysis and decision;
- Coordination and leadership of multidisciplinary teams;
- Business Valuation;
- Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions.