Professional with 30 years of management experience. Held positions in Consultancy, Financial Management, General Management, and other top management positions in multiple activity sectors in national, international, and multinational companies.
Business Organization and Management from the Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG).
Post-Graduation – Golden Master – from the Lisbon School of Economics and Management (ISEG).
Has taken multiple technical and management training and specialization courses nationwide and worldwide.
Member of the Portuguese Economists Association since 1986.
Languages: Portuguese, English, French, and Spanish.
KPMG, Electrolux, Portugal Telecom Group, Sulpedip, Vanpro (Johnson Controls Group and FAURECIA group), OM the Sports and Marketing Company (Spain).
- Consultancy and business management and administration;
- Investment management control, planning and implementation;
- Project management;
- Investment analysis and decision;
- Coordination and leadership of multidisciplinary teams;
- Business Valuation;
- Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions.