José Jesus Costa
Leader with 27 years of management experience in the context of leading, multinational technological companies, especially in B2B settings. Proven experience in conducting processes of change management, digital transformation, creation and implementation of new business models, development of value-based Go-To-Market models, M&A processes, and partnerships with technological start-ups.
Strategy in the Age of Digital Disruption @ INSEAD Online Program, May-July 2019. Innovation in the Age of Disruption @ INSEAD Online Program, March-May 2019. Advanced Studies Diploma (3rd Cycle, Post-Graduation) in Human Resources Management from the ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon-Portugal. Post-Graduation in Team Development and Leadership Training from the Institute of Applied Psychology (ISPA), Lisbon. Post-Graduation in Geographic Information Systems and Science from NOVA IMS (Information Management School). Information Management and Statistics Degree from NOVA IMS. Management for Executives Course from Catholic University of Portugal. Attended the Energy and Power Systems Engineering Course from the Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa (ISEL). Founding partner and Honorary President of the Former Students Association (ALUMNI) of NOVA IMS. Member of the Auditing Board of the Portuguese Golf Federation. Member of the Portuguese Economists Association. Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French.
Schneider Electric, Multinove, Moeller Electric Portugal (currently Eaton Electric), MGE UPS Systems, and Grundfos.
- Definition of product development strategy, solutions, or services for new markets;
- Team leadership in operational effectiveness improvement and strategic planning processes;
- Assessment and negotiation of M&A processes for technological start-ups;
- Leadership in change management / turnaround processes;
- Strong ability to communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Highly result-oriented;
- Market trend analysis and innovation management;
- Creation of Digital Transformation initiatives, both for the creation of new products, solutions, and services, and market interaction;
- Creation of cross-selling and up-selling plans based on existing product and solutions portfolio;
- Customer centricity e key account management;
- Definition of working capital improvement processes;
- Definition of sales and hit rate improvement strategies and offers pipeline management;
- Definition and analysis of KPIs for each business unit and definition of customized action plans;
- Definition of matrix organizational models.