José Serrano Gordo
Seasoned professional in executive management with more than 40 years of experience;
For more than 25 years in jobs of senior management or in Executive Boards and in a variety of business areas – B2C, B2B, asset management and infrastructure management in multinational and later in public companies environment;
Has fulfilled roles of Deputy CEO of Estradas de Portugal, Deputy CEO of Infraestruturas de Portugal, President of the National Board for Fuels Market and President of BP Portugal.
Master Degree in Management from ISCTE in 1978;
Programa de Alta Direção de Empresas (PADE) equivalent to Advanced Management Program from AESE in 2011;
Several Leadership and Management programs by International Schools such as INSEAD, London Business School, Kellogg School of Management;
Fluent in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese as mother tongue.
BP Portugal, BP España, BP UK, Mobil Portugal, Mobil France; Estradas de Portugal e Infraestruturas de Portugal.
- Leadership and ability to coach and motivate teams for achieving results;
- Keen negotiator and able to quicky spread networks and partnership relations;
- Innovative and able to manage change processes;
- Assessing and taking investment decisions according to strategic plans;
- Strategic Planning;
- Assessment and investment evaluation.