Mario Pinto Ribeiro
Professional with 35 years of experience in IT Management and Consultancy. Held positions in General Management, Management of Information Systems and other top management positions in national and international technological companies.
Was the IT Director under an Interim Management scheme for companies in the area of injection and extrusion moulding for the automotive and health industries.
Consultant and Business Advisor for Companies in multiple sectors, such as industry, transportation, technology, retail, and management consultancy.
CIO of technological and consultancy companies.
Bachelor Degree in Project Management & Systems Engineering from the Damelin Management School, South Africa.
Has taken multiple national and international training and specialization courses in the areas of information technologies and project management methodologies.
Languages: Portuguese, English, Afrikaans, and Spanish.
Siemens, Papelaco, B-Solutions, Triangle, Provimi, Grupo EGEO, BASF, Bridgestone, Michelin, Cifec, Kinyo, Parc Tauli, Adeslas, KE Consulting, Thames Water, Veolia, Knomo, Christeyns, Aspel, Plastiflex.
- Project management in the area of technological operational effectiveness processes and strategic planning;
- Digital transformation implementation and management for Businesses;
- Implementation of Management Software – ERPs (Baan, Microsoft Dynamics NAV) for large groups and SMEs, both nationwide and worldwide;
- Implementation and optimization of Service Desks for technological support;
- IT Consultancy and Auditing services for Large Enterprises and SMEs;
- Digital process optimization and routine automatization;
- Setting of performance indicators for Financial and Operational Management;
- Business restructuring processes in the technological area;
- Design and implementation of reporting systems (Business Intelligence systems) for multinational companies;
- Multiple Interim Management projects as CIO in Belgium and England;
- Project Methodologies – SCRUM, Agile, Sure Step, TOGAF, PMBOK.