Pedro Sarmento Gouveia
Professional with 30 years of management experience. Held positions in Consultancy, Administration, General Management, Financial Management, and other top management positions in multiple activity sectors in national and international companies.
Performed administrator duties under the Interim Management regime in companies in the areas of fashion retail, industrial cleaning, health, electronic payments, and manufacture and trade of educational and scientific game sets.
Consultant and Business Advisor for Companies in multiple sectors, such as health, sea transportation, legal, and consultancy.
CFO of companies in the areas of waste water treatment and environment, printing, engineering, and electrical equipment.
Founding partner of PAFE (Portuguese Association of Financial Executives) and member of the Corporate Bodies.
Has a Business Administration and Management degree from the Catholic University of Portugal.
Has taken multiple technical and management training and specialization courses nationwide and worldwide.
Member of the Portuguese Chartered Accountants Association since 1990.
Languages: Portuguese, English, French, and Spanish.
Hoechst Ambiente Tratamento de Águas e Despoluição, Torras Papel Portugal, Efacec Engenharia, Efacec Ambiente, Efacec Concessões, Efacec Internacional, Serlima Clean, Payup Romania, MRG Engenharia e Construções, Baker Tilly Portugal, Quebramar, Mercurius Health, Science4you.
- Team coordination in operational effectiveness and strategic planning processes;
- Design and development of consultancy services for SMEs;
- Assessment and negotiation of M&A processes for companies in the areas of health, retain, and ceramics;
- Conceptualization, team coordination, and implementation of Shared Service Units;
- Business restructuring / turnaround processes;
- Design and implementation of reporting systems for companies with international operations;
- Multiple Interim Management projects as CFO and General Manager in Portugal and Romania;
- Business support as Business Advisor for the Administration and Shareholders;
- Investment Fund Representation as Interim Manager/Executive Director;
- Global / Strategic management of businesses in different stages of their life cycles: start-ups, build-up, and turnaround.