Rogério Ferreira do Ó
Executive with more than 28 years of experience in Administration and Financial, Risk/Assessment and Commercial Management positions, with important technical, management, and leadership contributions to interdisciplinary teams of Portuguese and multinational companies.
Robust skills in project and team leadership, negotiation and implementation of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), structured financial operations, investments, and internationalization processes.
Corporate turnaround specialist.
Professor and speaker.
Master in Management from the Business School of the ISCTE.
EXECUTIVE MBA from the Business School of the ISCTE – INDEG, Lisbon;
Economics Degree from the School of Business & Economics of the Catholic University of Portugal.
Has taken multiple technical and management training and specialization courses nationwide and worldwide, including: .Parcours Leadership & Innovation, coordinated by the DRH Groupe Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale (CMAF), Paris, Strasbourg, Nantes; .Programme Cadres Dirigeants (Cofidis Participations) from the EDHEC Business School, Paris; .Strategic Finance from the I.M.D. – Institute for Management Development, Lausanne.
Languages: Portuguese, English, French, and Spanish.
Banco Espírito Santo, S.A., Auto Industrial, S.A., Banif Mais SGPS S.A. (ex. Tecnicrédito SGPS S.A.), Tecnicrédito ALD – Aluguer de Automóveis S.A., Banco Banif Mais, S.A. (ex. Banco Mais, S.A. e Tecnicrédito – Financiamento de Aquisições a Crédito, S.A.), and Cofidis Portugal, S.A.
- Coordination of interdisciplinary teams of Portuguese and multinational companies;
- Project and team assessment, negotiation and leadership, negotiation and implementation of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), structured financial operations, investments, and internationalization processes;
- Researcher and implementer of Turnaround processes for companies facing difficulties;
- Design, coordination and development of training and capacity building for SMEs;
- Monitoring and mentoring in Global and Strategic Management of businesses in different stages of their life cycles: , start-ups, build-up, and turnaround;
- Design and implementation of commercial strategies that are aligned with the Vision and objectives of the company;
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of responsibilities in the areas of finance, treasury, accounting, taxes, legal, risk and credit analysis of the company.